Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So... tonight we actually got a 'night off' from the 2:00 am cast, but of course, I drew the short straw and had to get up at 3:00 am to run the chlorophyll data from last 2:00 am cast. There are two other scientists up right now (everyone else certainly has the good sense to be sleeping) and i can't possibly explain to anyone who doesn't know either why either would still be up. Both super quirky, but great. Anyways, the samples get about an hour to thaw, so here I am. I'm kinda bummed right now because for some reason mu shuffle is evading me, but other than that, all is well. I've been lazy the past day or two, I really want to go for a run, but unfortunately that is not entirely an option at this point, or at least not really a reasonable one. But other than recent laziness I have been biking a bit, stationary of course, and hopefully some day I will be able to keep up with my dad, though it is incredibly unlikely! Certainly my number one goal of the cruise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment