Monday, July 19, 2010

Never mind my last post, last night/this morning has been pretty exciting for fishing. Last night I finally caught something (squid...I was going to save one in the freezer for one in the name of science for one of the fish people, but didn't have the heart and threw it back after I had bagged it). Also, last night, Kelly caught a puffer fish, which was apparently incredibly unlikely since we are in deep waters far off shore. And just a bit ago the chief caught a Wahoo...It is huge! It was as tall as me... seriously, someone took a picture of one of the crew members holding it up by the tail with Carly and I standing next to it. Cool! But apparently it will be dinner...

1 comment:

  1. Want to see the ultimate fishing picture!
    Take care of yourself!
    Laurie & John Ballegeer

    ReplyDelete